Last updated on: 08/06/2020
You may see a specific league's general information through its card, available in the ' Subscribed', ' Finished' and ' All Leagues' tabs (depending on their current status). Besides the general data presented, you may also check the league's position constraints by clicking on the league banner.
For additional details, you may click on the league's name to access the following sections:
- League Info: includes all relevant aspects of the league, namely applicable competition, status, duration, fees, prizes, etc.;
- Standings: shows the current position of the several participants on the league, together with useful information on their performance [FAQ 6.12];
- Team Selection: allows you to select and manager your team for the league or check on other users' team selections for the upcoming or past matchdays [FAQ 6.13].
In each individual league page you can find a ‘ Standings’ tab, where all league participants are ranked from the top performer, downwards. In this table, you will find information on the participants (‘Name’ column), with links to their performance page, information on the total points (column ‘Points’) collected on all past matchday rounds, information on the average points (column ‘Average’) obtained in each round played (i.e. only the rounds you selected a team will count towards this average) and information on the matchday points (column ‘Matchday’) scored on the last round [FAQ 6.18], with the total number of shares rated. On the icon, you can check the teams used in past rounds or you can select your team for the present matchday (identified in green colour).
Additionally, on the ‘ Standings’ tab you can also select a user and a matchday round, on the dropdown close to the avatar, to check his or her performance and matchday points for the selected round.
The 'points' a attributed to a selected player [FAQ 6.13] on a given matchday will be based on his real-life rating, multiplied by the number of shares used, plus one if the player was selected as the team captain [FAQ 6.21].
For instance, a player who was selected with 3 shares for the applicable matchday, has a rating of 7.1 on his game and has been nominated team captain will represent 28.4 'points' for your team (7.1 x (3 + 1)). On the other hand, a player who was selected with 2 shares, has a rating of 5.6 and is not your captain will score 11.2 'points' for your team (5.6 x 2). Note that a selected player who does not play on the matchday will have a rating of 0.0, thus receiving 0 'points', regardless of the number shares used.
In order to compute your 'matchday points', all 'points' from your players are summed up and divided by the number of 'shares used' (representing the average of points you were able to win per share used). A very important factor for your this calculation is that a share for each 'player missing' (i.e. if you selected less players than the league's squad size) will be added to the number of 'shares used' [FAQ 6.22].
Your 'total points' displayed on ' Standings' [FAQ 6.12], will simply be the sum of your 'matchday points' since the beginning of the league!
For instance, consider the following scenario:
- The league demands a squad size of 5 players;
- You have selected 3 players (thus 2 'players missing'), who performed as follows;
- Player 1: 2 shares, 7.5 rating, captain - 22.5 'points';
- Player 2: 1 share, 8.1 rating - 8.1 'points';
- Player 3: 4 shares, did not play - 0.0 'points';
- You have a total of 9 'shares used' (7 'shares rated', 2 from 'players missing');
- You score a total of 30.6 'gross points';
- You score 3.4 'matchday points' (which are added to your 'total points').
You may check this information on any ' Team Selection', simply considering the 'points' calculated for each player in the rating column and by using the tooltip on the 'matchday score' tag, displayed in the bottom of the user's avatar, both in that screen and on ' Standings'.